SHIP BY ITALIAN POST
FOR ANY QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION
SECURE PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL
Our shop is located in the historic center of Limone sul Garda, one of the most important tourist centers of the lake.
Opened in 1950 by Mr. Martinelli Vittorino and his wife Anna, offering tourists who began to visit the country a thing of Lemon and of 'Italy, has over the years expanded and the first simple souvenirs began to offer customers the best of 'Italian craftsmanship: the "Murano Glass" to "Capodimonte porcelain," from' 'Inlay Sorrentino "to" Ceramics of Bassano, "up to" Marbles of Volterra ".
In 1995 the management of the store passed to his daughter Maria Pierina that continues the tradition of offering customers the best of 'Italian craftsmanship.